Welcome to VS Probate & Overseas Research Inc.
In business over 20 years
We assist law offices, financial institutions and government organizations to locate legatees, distributees, find missing heirs and beneficiaries in probate matters.
Our company assists law offices, financial institutions and government organizations in Canada and the United States to locate legatees, distributees, to find missing heirs and beneficiaries in probate matters.
Our mission is to provide you, our valued client, with the highest level of expertise possible in professional genealogical research.
We are a genealogical probate company large enough to satisfy the varied and specialized needs of a wide range of business clients, yet small enough to maintain close, personalized attention to each case we handle.
We offer a high level of experience in a range of services, such as:
- Identifying, documenting and locating heirs at law in North America
- Tracing missing beneficiaries and unknown heirs in Europe
- Locating miscellaneous records in the United States and Canada
- Preparing Affidavits of Due Diligence for court purposes
- Testifying in court as a Forensic Genealogist
- Analyzing foreign documents for their authenticity
We are a disinterested party. We never enter into any financial agreements with heirs.
The final product of our research is a Report or an Affidavit of Due Diligence.
Our Reports or Affidavits are thorough. Numerous exhibits obtained during the investigation, such as birth, marriage and death certificates; obituaries; census, military, or immigration records and many others, are incorporated into our Report or Affidavit, along with a genealogical chart of the decedent's